- Excellent technical and practical knowledge of the Points Based System and relevant legislation.
- Handling Tier 2 applications extensively, including complex cases and high volume clients.
- You will have experience of advising on family and EEA related applications as well as general compliance and right to work issues.
- A good understanding of the current immigration implications of Brexit is also important. Experience of Tier 1 (both Entrepreneur and Investor) and Tier 4 matters will be an advantage.
- You will have a natural drive for business development with current and potential clients, an entrepreneurial flair and the ability to capitalise on marketing opportunities as they present themselves.
Salary – £Market Rate